Information required for Fire TV Apps.
- App Title – This is the title of the App, as it appears on the App stores.
- App description (short) – A brief description for your app, this appears on the App stores.
- App description (long) – A longer description for your app, this appears on the App stores.
- Keywords – A list of keywords to identify your app in user searches.
- Contact email address – Your contact email address. Note that this may be visible in the Skill stores. If you do not wish to display a public email address, use ours (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Images required for Fire TV Apps.
We require various high quality logos from you, we will derive all the other logos required from these two. Please ensure they are of the highest quality to avoid Amazon rejecting the App.
- Channel Store logo must be 500×500 pixels in size (square) and PNG format. This image will be used inside the App as the channel logo.
- Background Store logo must be 1920×1080 pixels (wxh) in size and PNG format. This image will be used as the App background image.
- Header Store logo must be 1920×300 pixels (wxh) in size and PNG format. This image will be used as a header image.
- Channel logo (in-screen) must be 1500×634 pixels (wxh) in size and PNG format. This image is used as the in-screen station logo.
Additional information required
- Live stream information. Note that we will have a permanent connection to your streaming server. Statistics for the Fire TV App are available via our dashboard.
- Advert Image (if required). A 600×600 pixel image that will be displayed in rotation with the artist image/cover art that you can update in realtime via the control panel.
- Ticker text. Update a live scrolling ticker in real time via our control panel.